It’s been a few days since I’ve posted yumminess.
(We’re right in the middle of moving to our new house! Yea!)
But, here we go, another gem!
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
Time Frame: 45 minutes – 1 hour
Ranch dressing (in a bottle)
3 cups dry Italian bread crumbs
1 package dry Italian dressing mix
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon powdered garlic
6 large bone-in pork chops
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix bread crumbs, dry dressing, cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
Pour Ranch dressing onto a big plate.
Spray a grilling pan (see picture below) with cooking spray.
Bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
Suggestions and Comments:
- I was never a big fan of pork chops – but these are the best I’ve ever had!
- Always buy bone-in chops for this recipe, in my opinion.
- These are great served with homemade mashed potatoes, a green veggie, and rolls.
- You MUST have a grilling pan in order for the chops not to turn out soggy.
- There is ALWAYS breading left over – but don’t save it! Bacteria can develop and make you sick. If you don’t like wasting the breading, cut back on the bread crumbs (2 cups instead.)