After trying this I find it hard to cook bacon on the stove top anymore.
This way is easier, the bacon tastes better, and the cleanup is a snap!
How To Do It:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon on the foil, each piece not touching.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes (while you are making the rest of breakfast)
- Remove bacon from aluminum foil and place on paper towels.
- Let the grease on the foil harden before clean-up. Then, just roll up and throw away.
Easy stuff! You’ll thank me later…